Which Boat Are You On?

Which Boat Are You On?

Did you know that about 80% of small businesses fail? It’s a startling fact that may wake you up out of an entrepreneurial fog. AMPED wants to help you board the boat carrying the other 20% safely to their desired destination.

When it comes to owning a business, it’s important to look before you sail. We’ve been where you are – whether hanging your first shingle, or trying to take your successful practice to the next level – and we have some tips to help you along the way.

AMPED is a proven business model and a supportive community who can help ensure that you are on the 20% boat with life preservers, instead of swimming in dangerous waters with the 80% who eventually give up.

According to Forbes, Entrepreneur and the Small Business Administration, here are some of the most common reasons why businesses fail:

  • Lack of vision – This occurs when you have a passion but have failed to dial in destination coordinates. Without knowing where your boat (business) is headed, you’ll never really know when you arrived. Through AMPED mentorship, you’ll have access to leading experts who will help ensure your safe arrival to the destination of your choice.
  • Out of touch with reality – As a business owner, it is imperative that you are up close and personal with your practice members. For chiropractors, that means going deeper than physically manipulating spines. Understanding your members motivations, hopes and desires for living a better life will help ensure your business success. Your practice members are counting on you to help them reach their health and lifestyle goals. AMPED has the tools you’ll need to effectively go deeper with your practice members – out of the gate.
  • Burn out – In the beginning, many business owners operate on an adrenaline rush as they push through long hours, staffing issues, technical difficulties and static sales. Don’t let this happen in your practice. Carve out time to pamper yourself. Get out of the office on the weekends and experience the outdoors with family and friends. Your “mountain top” experience will pay huge dividends to your business. Part of the reason AMPED offers exciting events is to help you get out of the office, experience a new perspective, and tag team with others on a similar journey.
  • Isolation – Just because you are working for yourself, doesn’t mean you should work by yourself. Surround yourself with people who share your passion for a drug-free life and believe in the meaningful work that you are doing. AMPED is not only a great resource, we are also a community of like-minded chiropractors, and are invested in your success.

Let’s face it, you wouldn’t board a boat in the open water without first making sure you have the appropriate tools including a navigation system, life vests, raft and paddles. Join the AMPED movement today and set your sails on success.

Learn more about:

AMPED as a resource –

AMPED mentorship –

AMPED events –

AMPED student opportunities –

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and offers delivered to your inbox.