Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places! You’re off and away!
At AMPED, we’d like to extend a hearty ‘high-five’ in celebration of completing your academic education. No more school deadlines, pesky professors or study groups. If you’re like most graduates, you’ll be ready to open a practice and take flight – sharing your knowledge regarding innate healing with the world.
As you move toward your goal of opening a practice, have you considered:
- There are over 3000 new chiropractors joining the workforce every year.
- There are about 49 thousand chiropractic offices in the US today.
- Only 7-10% of the population currently uses chiropractic care.
Based on those statistics, the outlook for a new chiropractic professional may seem grim. AMPED can help you successfully attract chiropractic believers and educate the other 90% on the life-giving benefits of ongoing principled chiropractic care. We’ll mentor you along the way so that you can avoid some costly mistakes that many chiropractic docs make.
Let’s face it, starting a business is not a walk in the park. At the most basic level there are long hours of client records to track, insurance to bill, scheduling to make (if folks even know how to find you), phone and computer systems to install and program, and a host of other issues that will come at you from day one. Without proper support, you may lose your passion before you even get through the first year.
Don’t worry, AMPED has your back! Here are some tips that will greatly improve your likelihood of success:
- Be realistic – set attainable and manageable goals
- Look in the mirror – never forget why you chose chiropractic
- Embrace mistakes – they provide valuable lessons for the future
- Pamper yourself (no one else will!) – take time to get outta Dodge!
- Stay the course – your staff and members are counting on you
- Lead by example – folks are watching and learning from your leadership
- Build a support network – surround yourself with people who share your passion
Starting a business comes with a wide range of challenges. While most of your colleagues will take one step forward, and two steps back – there is a better way! Work with a team of mentors who have “been there, done that”. Working with AMPED will increase your odds of success dramatically. We are invested in your success and are excited to have you join a movement that is changing the way smart chiropractors are doing business.
Unleash your success. Leverage the AMPED business model, suite of resources and thriving community to help your business gain the traction needed to succeed in this highly competitive industry.
Find out what AMPED can do for you: http://ampednow.com/what-is-amped/